Motorways, "middle lane hoggers" ?

which is actually what they are planning to do you for, careless driving is what you would get the fixed penalty for, not driving in the middle lane.

whats the problem with a loud exhaust anyway, and since when were they illegal?

I think they have street legal exhausts for bikes which suggests some are possibly not. I'm not keen on the little pea shooter noise from mopeds but the larger bikes sound ok!

Years and years ago I had a personal family emergency and I had to get to Leeds straight away in the middle of the night; I'd never been to Leeds before and I'd also not done a lot of motorway driving at that point, but I set off anyway.

Desperate, unsure about where I was going and to keep my options open I used the middle lanes all the way there.

People were flashing their lights and beeping their horns at me all the way but do you know how many ****s I gave? none that's how many!

I'd never been to Leeds before and I'd also not done a lot of motorway driving at that point, but I set off anyway.

Desperate, unsure about where I was going and to keep my options open I used the middle lanes all the way there.

People were flashing their lights and beeping their horns at me all the way but do you know how many ****s I gave? none that's how many!

That's probably because you were driving on the southbound M1 all the way to Leeds.

Years and years ago I had a personal family emergency and I had to get to Leeds straight away in the middle of the night; I'd never been to Leeds before and I'd also not done a lot of motorway driving at that point, but I set off anyway.

Well done for you, you drive badly and don't care, were you expecting people to clap?

and its people like you who need to be fined, you deliberately break the law, and were driving in an unfit state

Why would you even think that was the best option? Going on a motorway to a city, probably not sure which junction to exit from, yet you're sat in the middle lane.

Well you know now don't you that exiting left is the favoured option.

Why would you even think that was the best option? Going on a motorway to a city, probably not sure which junction to exit from, yet you're sat in the middle lane.

yes, so when he sees his exit, he has to, possibly urgently, swerve across lane 1 and onto the sliproad

sounds like needlessly careless driving