Do you believe in Time Travel?

Spotted on the dvd extras of a Charlie Chaplain movie, a woman who appears to be on her mobile phone in 1928.

Is this a time traveller? Is she on vodaphone? How has she managed to get a signal when it's bad enough in 2010...

Footage here.

So as I sit in London struggling to get a decent mobile signal that woman managed to hold a conversation either with someone else in the same time or someone in another time and there isn't a mobile phone mast in sight. Or it could just be a bit of cheeky CGI in order to gain extra publicity. I think I know which my money is on.

I can't watch the video but why would anyone have to believe in time travel? It's a fact. We're travelling through time right now at a rate of one second per second.

Its also a fact we can travel into the future more quickly than others, but you can't go back. So yes time travel is possible, but not back in time, only forward in time.

Archived