Things that men love about what women wear

High heels, they add elegance and sexiness. These orrible ballet shoes are just terrible. Those really wide belts. Trouser suits. Women who dress sexily without looking like a prostitute.

Oooo I dunno. Works for me sometimes. Ripped tights, bust stiletto, smudged make-up. Who wants sickly sweet all the time?

My OH has a lovely black number, shows off all the right places but covers enough not to be inappropriate. With it she wears this flower bracelet thing and I always think to myself whenever she turns up in it, she is the best looking woman I've ever been out with. Ever.

So yeah, I like that :)

My OH has a lovely black number, shows off all the right places but covers enough not to be inappropriate. With it she wears this flower bracelet thing and I always think to myself whenever she turns up in it, she is the best looking woman I've ever been out with. Ever.

What a lovely post! She is a lucky lady.

A nice elegant dress. Failing that, a cheeky smile and their birthday suit :P

Do women wear dresses anymore? :huh:

think Im going to have to invest in a nice dress :)

Archived