Question about racism

And in my later post I said that forced was the wrong word.

My point was aimed at the people who complain that Muslims are affecting the British way of life, yet we have other influences that have shaped us for decades. Yet no one says anything about the things like KFC, Burger King etc. Why?

I just find it curious that someone would complain about halal meat being served in KFC in Britain. Neither are British in origin, yet only the former gets attention paid to it.

I'm not familiar with halal meat or what it tastes like but it cant taste any worse than old dairy cow which is usually the meat the fast food outlets serve up. I wasnt aware that KFC had moved into serving up anything other than chicken

I'm not familiar with halal meat or what it tastes like but it cant taste any worse than old dairy cow which is usually the meat the fast food outlets serve up. I wasnt aware that KFC had moved into serving up anything other than chicken

One of the chain in Sheffield was going to start selling halal chicken. There's a thread on here about it where you'll see the panic it's created.

Apparently there is no real difference in the taste, it's just the halal way is the Muslim way and so creates mass hysteria amongst some of our population.

Information on the UK halal trial here Harleyman:

http://www.kfc.co.uk/about-kfc/halal/

KFC used to be called 'Kentucky Fried Chicken'

The stuff you buy in Sheffield doesn't come from Kentucky - so that would make the name 'K Fried Chicken'. After al, if it doesn't come from Kentucky, you can't call it 'Kentucky', can you?It probably is fried.

I wonder why they no longer call it chicken?

I understand (from BF's link) that in those stores which are offering Halal product, only one item (something called 'Big Daddy') will no longer be available.

So presumably, you will still be able to buy an order of 'KFC' which has 4 legs in it.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's all made from the colonel's secret recipe which he put together when he started off in Kentucky

Information on the UK halal trial here Harleyman:

http://www.kfc.co.uk/about-kfc/halal/

Doesn't seem anything to get excited about. Areas with a sizeable ethnic group have requested food catered to their particulat taste before. KFC like any other food business operate to provide food that pleases customers across the board. I liked the spicy chicken they came out with a few years back. Diversifying is what it's all about

I don't believe it's good to discriminate against anyone by virtue of what they are rather than who they are.

One last question for you BF and I will leave you alone....

Imagine a country with a diabolical record of behaviour, standards of living, human rights etc....I won't pick one....

If it was announced that 20000 of the citizens of this country were going to move into a large area of Sheffield, would you have any concerns? Or would you think they are still people they are bound to be OK?

Just wondered.

One last question for you BF and I will leave you alone....

Imagine a country with a diabolical record of behaviour, standards of living, human rights etc....I won't pick one....

If it was announced that 20000 of the citizens of this country were going to move into a large area of Sheffield, would you have any concerns? Or would you think they are still people they are bound to be OK?

Just wondered.

its what the person is like, not the country, race of said person

as ive said numerous times before id rather be friends with a muslim or black person whos decent and nice rather than some scumbag brit whod rob yer mother, just cos hes a brit

its what the person is like, not the country, race of said person

as ive said numerous times before id rather be friends with a muslim or black person whos decent and nice rather than some scumbag brit whod rob yer mother, just cos hes a brit

I agree completely with you......but there are trends that follow with certain cultures? Would you at least agree that much?

Archived