Question about racism

Richard Reid is the nice white British fellow who decided allah wanted him to blow up his Nike's mid atlantic.

Reid, was born a British citizen in Bromley, South London,[2] to Leslie Hughes, who was of white English descent, and Colvin Robin Reid, whose father was a Jamaican immigrant of African descent.

Wiki

You`re not born racist, you`re taught to be it. Blame the parents.
Perhaps, but what of people who have never considered themselves racist, and never said or expressed any racist views, for most of their lives until they move into a different area and try to live next door to people from immigrant cultures?

I don't think there are many people (except for the braindead chav dullard types mentioned earlier) who are racist by definition - actually disliking people on the basis of their colour or race, but I do think that the majority of people in this country have, at least to a small extent, some concerns or reservations over cultural differences. I don't think that makes them racist.

I have, and do, and have found that "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice" :love:

Well isn't being too scared to turn a black person actually worse than turning them down? I only ask because when I was growing up my friends was black and he turned to me and said it was easy to pull white girls because they daren't say no.

Well isn't being too scared to turn a black person actually worse than turning them down? I only ask because when I was growing up my friends was black and he turned to me and said it was easy to pull white girls because they daren't say no.

Mecky you couldn't make it up (or you could!) :hihi:

Well I'm a black male and never encountered that phenomenon amongst white females, many more have turned me down than not throughout my lifetime, and I've never heard it said within the black community-ever.

Perhaps it's what you wanted to believe because your black 'friend' was grilling all the crumpet, whilst you got the crumbs? ;)

Archived