Question about racism

There is no such thing as racism. It is merely an invention made by liberals to give ethnic minorities an advantage.

Well I've encountered black people who've been racist towards white members of my family, so your theory doesn't really stack up :huh:

Now that theory does have some substance..in fact find me any man who aint afraid of black girls :hihi:

lol

i once got punched by a black lass at school cos a "mate" had drew a swastika on the bus window next to me :blush: (it was pre my political stance)

also black parents lol, always reminds me of the bit in babylon (one of my fave ever films) where he gets twatted round the room with a rolled up newspaper by his dad :P

then again i got punched round the kitchen once by my dad for coming home with a big swastika drawn on my back

he apologised the other month when he came up, i said dont worry about it i understand why (my grandad was a pow during the war) and its one of the things that set me off onto the path im now of anti facism / racism

lol

i once got punched by a black lass at school cos a "mate" had drew a swastika on the bus window next to me :blush: (it was pre my political stance)

I remember even the Doc Marten brigade were petrified of one feisty black girl at my school, it's a fear hardwired into my psyche coming from a family of all women! :rolleyes:

then again i got punched round the kitchen once by my dad for coming home with a big swastika drawn on my back

he apologised the other month when he came up, i said dont worry about it i understand why (my grandad was a pow during the war) and its one of the things that set me off onto the path im now of anti facism / racism

Sounds like your dad has an abundance of emotional intelligence if he remembers that and can bring himself to apologise for it after all those years. But you probably deserved it mel ;)

Sounds like your dad has an abundance of emotional intelligence if he remembers that and can bring himself to apologise for it after all those years. But you probably deserved it mel ;)

well hes exactly like me Oo

and were talking since about 1985 or someat???

i suppose since he has cancer that may have played a part too tbh, him wanting to clear something off his mind while he could, just incase the worst happens

yeah i deserved it, looking back i can see how stupid and nieve i was (thinking all punks were into swastikas and stuff)

well hes exactly like me Oo

and were talking since about 1985 or someat???

i suppose since he has cancer that may have played a part too tbh, him wanting to clear something off his mind while he could, just incase the worst happens

yeah i deserved it, looking back i can see how stupid and nieve i was (thinking all punks were into swastikas and stuff)

If it's any consolation mel, my mum once broke a dining chair on me, and she aint ever apologised....but then she's one of them there black females!

Archived