Why do so many SF members hate teachers?

Think it is just how society is going :( It will be police (Oops they are already are hated) Watch out nurses, doctors, paramedics and firefighters you will be next :hihi:

How dare they earn a living, working equally as hard as everyone else does :rolleyes:

EDIT: I don't think many people hate them they just hate the money and time wasted as no one like being taxed :) They are an easier target then the people who make/ decide the policies they have to follow.

For years teachers have been protected from all the things that have affixcted most people in work it job cuts pay and grading wage cuts etc as the have the emotional black mail tool of affecting peoples kids education

They also have to try to teach the little toe rags whose parents can't be bothered to bring up properly.

For years teachers have been protected from all the things that have affixcted most people in work it job cuts pay and grading wage cuts etc as the have the emotional black mail tool of affecting peoples kids education

Let me guess, you hated your English teacher? :hihi:

Jealousy - good pay, short hours, long holidays and easy work.

All the people I know who didn't know what to do after university took this easy option. A minority have a real vocation, but the rest are just after the comfort.

It does make you wonder why the people who think like this aren't quickly retraining as teachers.

I think in part it's because you have to hand a degree of control over to teachers, and this is something that people hate to do these days. I get the impression that some simply can't stand the idea that another person is able to tell their little prince/princess what to do.

Archived