Would society improve with the extinction of man?

Would the world benefit from the extinction of men?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would the world benefit from the extinction of men?

No not at all, but not all women will have tendencies of a bisexual nature but all humans require some form of companion. As some have said, we're not built to be lonely creatures. We require other human presence in some form (the majority do that is). Therefore those women would mate for companionship while fulfilling their sexual urges in other ways that are technologically possible.

Not a chance.

No not at all, but not all women will have tendencies of a bisexual nature but all humans require some form of companion. As some have said, we're not built to be lonely creatures. We require other human presence in some form (the majority do that is). Therefore those women would mate for companionship while fulfilling their sexual urges in other ways that are technologically possible.

Sexual urges are intertwined with companionship urges. Having a close friend is absolutely nothing like having a close friend that you have sex with (ie. a relationship). Sex is not just about getting off (except sometimes ;))

Sexual urges are intertwined with companionship urges. Having a close friend is absolutely nothing like having a close friend that you have sex with (ie. a relationship). Sex is not just about getting off (except sometimes ;))

I agree but in a society in all women and not all would want to have sex with someone of the same sex. Some inevitably would make do.

I agree but in a society in all women and not all would want to have sex with someone of the same sex. Some inevitably would make do.

You may aswell just cut out female erogenous zones full stop. There would be a mass rise in depression etc.

United Nations in the notion of their use now I expect would cease to exist as a female only populous is much MUCH less likely to need a peace keeping force. There wouldn't be war for it to be necessary.

So the president of the US would be female. Everywhere the president goes an aide carries a case called the Football inside of which is a card with all the codes on it necessary to launch a nuclear strike.

I can see it now. That "time of month" when nerves and temper are testy and things on the international scene just not going right.

"Colonel hand me that godammned briefcase. I'll show that Russian bitch just who has the real say so around here" :hihi:

I don't see most men doing anything like that either. Unless they were being paid for it!

I've knocked down a stud wall, installed a sink, tiled a shower stall and changed light fittings in the past, but I've never dared try to build a wall! So you beat me hands down there.

Back on topic, please ... would exterminating men improve society? I still say no, for their decorative purposes alone, we should keep the goodlooking ones at least ;)

All would come with a warning tag

"For decorative purposes only. On no account to be used for stud service under any circumstances" :hihi:

So the president of the US would be female. Everywhere the president goes an aide carries a case called the Football inside of which is a card with all the codes on it necessary to launch a nuclear strike.

I can see it now. That "time of month" when nerves and temper are testy and things on the international scene just not going right.

"Colonel hand me that godammned briefcase. I'll show that Russian bitch just who has the real say so around here" :hihi:

Again with no wars taking place, overtime it would be obvious that the nuclear deterrents of today's man made world would no longer be necessary.

[/b]

Dildos and vibrators the biggest selling products on the international markets ? :hihi:

Quite possibly but then this would come back to innovation to. Do women have the same le of engineering ingenuity to advance technology? If so then along would come AI and with it a new form of life companion for women to fill the void left by man but programmed to ensure no male aggressive tendencies.

Again with no wars taking place, overtime it would be obvious that the nuclear deterrents of today's man made world would no longer be necessary.

Quite possibly but then this would come back to innovation to. Do women have the same le of engineering ingenuity to advance technology? If so then along would come AI and with it a new form of life companion for women to fill the void left by man but programmed to ensure no male aggressive tendencies.

Some kind of battery powered blow up doll perhaps but more refined that those now sold in sex stores.

Seriously though it has to be said that the overwhelming majority of women who have a normal healthy attitude to the opposite sex love the existence of men, enjoy sexual intercourse and the love and affection that men afford them would always want the male species at their side.

Women need us as much as we need them and "vive la difference"

Archived