Would society improve with the extinction of man?

Would the world benefit from the extinction of men?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would the world benefit from the extinction of men?

the earth would be a better place without the human race as a pox on it
*flirts with melthebell* Shut it, you! You talk so much nonsense sometimes! :D

There'd be totally no point to the Earth or even the Universe come to that, without us on it. It was designed to produce us, we are the pinnacle of its endeavour ... :rolleyes:!

*/flirt mode*

:hihi:

A documentary film about what would happen to earth if all human life suddenly disappeared came out about two years ago.

The conclusion was that after 100 years the environment would have healed itself and the earth could do very well without us

*flirts with melthebell* Shut it, you! You talk so much nonsense sometimes! :D

There'd be totally no point to the Earth or even the Universe come to that, without us on it. It was designed to produce us, we are the pinnacle of its endeavour ... :rolleyes:!

*/flirt mode*

:hihi:

:suspect:

hey im trying to be honest and serious here, maybe its the anarchist gone nihilist in me, but i think all humans do to this planet is rape kill and destroy everything on it, animal, mineral and wotsit? :huh:

A documentary film about what would happen to earth if all human life suddenly disappeared came out about two years ago.

The conclusion was that after 100 years the environment would have healed itself and the earth could do very well without us

well it was apparently around a long time before us (ask rubes she'll remember :P errrrrrrrrrm [/flirt mode off]) and will last a long time after us

I think it was called "Life After People", you can download it, the Hoover Dam lasted quite long time without us IIRC.

Women wouldn't miss men at all in such a scenario.

In my opinion, all most men require from a relationship is someone to replace their mother.. whereas most women(as opposed to most men)are more sensual and require sexual & emotional intimacy in their relationships.

Not sure whether it would cure all the worlds ills though.

'Nothing like a woman scorned and all that!!

Archived