Would society improve with the extinction of man?

Would the world benefit from the extinction of men?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would the world benefit from the extinction of men?

That's 3 women Harleyman out a population of billions. Compared to men who are naturally aggressive in their basic nature. It's an inbuilt mechanism where as I assume in women, it isn't. So yes I believe the majority of the planets ills would evaporate with the extinction of men.

If you look at it objectively of course.

So your belief is based on the assumption that in a world populated by females only it would follow that all would be peace and love and that only the male species are capable of cruelty, spite, violence, vindictivness and war like instincts?

I think not.

Margaret Thatcher, Hilary Clinton ans Sarah Palin come to mind and by god they're scary :hihi:

and dont forget boyfridays mam, she broke a dining chair over his head fgs

That's 3 women Harleyman out a population of billions. Compared to men who are naturally aggressive in their basic nature. It's an inbuilt mechanism where as I assume in women, it isn't. So yes I believe the majority of the planets ills would evaporate with the extinction of men.

If you look at it objectively of course.

So an another assumption in this Female Utopia of lesbian love is that there would be no rivalries, differences in opinion on how states and societies should be run, differences in culture and religious beliefe that might not cause conflict at some time and that the instinct for power would not be a factor.

Men might have an instinct for aggression but women have a tendency to become emotional and less patient during discussions or where differences of opinion are concerned. How would a United Nations composed purely of women function? That would be a very interesting sight to see

Archived