The noise early hours this morning ?

hi, i was wondering if anybody heard a really loud helicopter sound early hours this morning around millhouses area, at around 2:15... does anybody know what it was?

I'm going to guess that it was the police helicopter, if it was you have definitely come to the right place to find out about it.

I'm going to guess that it was the police helicopter, if it was you have definitely come to the right place to find out about it.

yes lol. if i forget what i was doing on a certain day, i go and ask next door then the other side of the street to ask if i was in or not.

The Police helicopter flying about in the early hours can be a nuisance, but those lads are doing a good job in fighting crime from the air.

There's a good chance we could lose that helicopter because of spending cuts and so that scroat who has just nicked your car may not be caught.

Archived