Vodaphone protests on saturday

A bit of background to the "tax avoiding" issue.

At work we've been fed the line that we managed to negotiate the biggest settlement ever over these particular tax rules.

Unfortunately the strict enforcement and settlement procedures set in place for such cases were ignored this time in favour of a cosy chat. Lots of people at work are very angry about it.

This stinks to high heaven doesn't it?

I've currently got a vodaphone pay as you go but as soon as my credit has run out, I'm going to change over to another provider. It's an oldish phone but still serves me well, is it worth unlocking, or are there some good deals out there for a replacement with another provider? It doesn't have to do much. I wouldn't mind a decent camera on it, but don't really mind really. I don't suppose I can keep my old number, if I go with another provider, can I?

I think the best way, is to join the protests and also to change providers, like I'll be doing, if you can.

Can anyone recommend a good provider? Orange don't owe tax do they? I don't want to change to another company and find it's in a similar position!

This stinks to high heaven doesn't it?

I've currently got a vodaphone pay as you go but as soon as my credit has run out, I'm going to change over to another provider. It's an oldish phone but still serves me well, is it worth unlocking, or are there some good deals out there for a replacement with another provider? It doesn't have to do much. I wouldn't mind a decent camera on it, but don't really mind really. I don't suppose I can keep my old number, if I go with another provider, can I?

I think the best way, is to join the protests and also to change providers, like I'll be doing, if you can.

Can anyone recommend a good provider? Orange don't owe tax do they? I don't want to change to another company and find it's in a similar position!

you can keep your number you need to phone voda and tell them you are going elsewhere they will give you a code and whoever you go with can help you do this

you can keep your number you need to phone voda and tell them you are going elsewhere they will give you a code and whoever you go with can help you do this

This is the kind of information that needs to be told to people when the protest takes place.

Archived