Should fertility treatment be free on the NHS?

No they are not. ANYONE can pick a term from a dictionary and

Use it to reflect their point of view. Im just glad with views like that you will not be allowed to inflict narrow minded viees onto a child through adoption.

Maybe the same goes for you? That was mean of me, but it's also true.

''yes child, if you are unable to have children when you grow up... screw the thousands of children in care, you just go and have free IVF as many times as you like''

Oh, and are you arguing with the dictionary now? :hihi:

ouch!:hihi:

We shouldn't actually have a forum then surely. How dare anyone disagree with you!

Whatare you talking about?? I have on several of my posts said, 'you have the right to your own views'. I showed respect thoughout, my point ws that when discussing matters such as this people should be abit more grown up about it and realise therir views will not always be agreed with, so resorting to sacasim and silly captions is not called for!

No they are not. ANYONE can pick a term from a dictionary and

Use it to reflect their point of view. Im just glad with views like that you will not be allowed to inflict narrow minded viees onto a child through adoption.

how dare SHE:hihi: (just to annoy all present) use the correct definition to illustrate HER point:hihi::rant::confused:

Whatare you talking about?? I have on several of my posts said, 'you have the right to your own views'. I showed respect thoughout, my point ws that when discussing matters such as this people should be abit more grown up about it and realise therir views will not always be agreed with, so resorting to sacasim and silly captions is not called for!

you actually said we were being disrespectful-as the only thing either of us did was use capital letters and emoticons I assume you were in fact annoyed that we were disagreeing with you.

Therefore you in fact, disagree with discussion ergo we should not have a forum!:D

How would I describe someone who decides to have numerous amounts of IVF, instead of even considering adoption or fostering.... selfish

You skirt around questions without answering don't you?

Well then that could be applied to all women having children couldn't it, which in that case everyone witha child is selfish.

Well then that could be applied to all women having children couldn't it, which in that case everyone witha child is selfish.

How was I skirting around the question?

Well technically yes, because they're putting their needs above that of other people. BUT, they have naturally done so, not spent thousands when they could also consider going down another route.

It is selfish to have a child without considering adoption as you are doing it for yourself.

That does not mean that everyone with a child is selfish-that is a totally unrelated conclusion.

''yes child, if you are unable to have children when you grow up... screw the thousands of children in care, you just go and have free IVF as many times as you like''

Ive shown in this thread that im open minded and that i respect peoples choice of which way they want to become a parent!! I blatently said im fine with you choosing adoption and i didnt even respond negatively when you said that you disagree with AC because its not natural!!! (most people would have jumped on you if they disagree, i didnt!!!!!) I have NOT called anyones choice 'selfish'

you actually said we were being disrespectful-as the only thing either of us did was use capital letters and emoticons I assume you were in fact annoyed that we were disagreeing with you.

Therefore you in fact, disagree with discussion ergo we should not have a forum!:D

Isthis what you do when you are not getting your own way??

I am aware I don't share the same views as everyone, and vic versa, however the difference is love I have more respect for people feeling on such matters.

Oh dear! Now your just being outright hurtful!!! Get over yourself natalie and realise AC is just as much a correct choice as adoption!

Archived