Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish now in John Lewis, does anyone use it?

Hi, I am trying to resist this stuff but its getting difficult when I keep seeing it winning awards and now its in John Lewis and the display looks good. I gave in the other week and bought some muslin cloths to use with the cleanser I've got at the moment and I must admit I can see a difference but I am a bit bothered by having damp cloths lying about in the bathroom. I do put them in wash after every other use but it just makes more washing.

Anyway back to topic. The Liz Earle cleanser seems quite reasonably priced but the moisturiser is £17 which is double what I usually pay for face cream. I am totally out of face cream now and am tempted to buy the Liz Earle and the cleanser when the one I have is used up.

Is it really worth the money or is it hype, does anyone use it? I am usually a wipes every night kinda girl but I am wanting to try and look after my skin a little more.

Hi, I am trying to resist this stuff but its getting difficult when I keep seeing it winning awards and now its in John Lewis and the display looks good. I gave in the other week and bought some muslin cloths to use with the cleanser I've got at the moment and I must admit I can see a difference but I am a bit bothered by having damp cloths lying about in the bathroom. I do put them in wash after every other use but it just makes more washing.

Anyway back to topic. The Liz Earle cleanser seems quite reasonably priced but the moisturiser is £17 which is double what I usually pay for face cream. I am totally out of face cream now and am tempted to buy the Liz Earle and the cleanser when the one I have is used up.

Is it really worth the money or is it hype, does anyone use it? I am usually a wipes every night kinda girl but I am wanting to try and look after my skin a little more.

Yes, I use it and its worth every penny.:)

Ive been using her stuff for years. Favourites are the Toner, Cleanse and Polish and moisturiser. C & P you can rub into your eye makeup and your not screaming with pain. When I have an eczema breakout its the only stuff that will calm it down. You can also use Cleanse and Polish for shaving with.

Stopped buying the moisturiser now as the price has gone up a lot. Used to be around £10 but as its got more popular the price has shot up.

Hi, thanks for your replies. I gave in and bought the moisturiser at the weekend and so far it is good. Its £17 but is rich so should last for ages.

Don't you find the muslin cloths a faff though? Sometimes I still think wipes are easier and more hygenic though I like the idea of the cleanse and polish and it must make your make up go on better.

Archived