Al Qaeda making cuts too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11654390

It would seem our insane jihadist friends are having to make deep cuts too if this rather rubbish attempted terrorist attack on the cheap is anything to go by. Even had they not been monitored and intercepted by the intelligence services I'd say the odds of a Chicago Rabbi signing for a random package from the Yemen are pretty damn low.

As the comic book guy from the Simpsons would say "worst..terrorist..attack..ever"

Considering - first of all - your sig, I would (should I wish to be honest(?)) be obliged to declare myself as a mushroom farmer.

The mushroom farmer.

Yes, that post makes sense.... not

I'm a self employed gardener not a mushroom farmer. Two very different occupations.

Something wrt terror threat and Yemen seems to be mentioned every week now in the MSM, it's like were being primed to attack/ be attacked by Yemen(i's).

Sheffield has a very large Yemeni population, quite possibly and most probably the largest Yemeni population in the UK (bar Birmingham perhaps?)

I've just seen this mentioned on another forum. Something is well fishy here.

Why would a package that has gone through security in one airport be unloaded and screened at another?

Sounds odd.

US midterms.

Stop it mid-transit and it's "sexier" for Obama, stop it in Yemen and it'sof interest to nobody.

Archived