How are you preparing for increases in gas /electricity/petrol and vat?

I am conscious of how near we are now to the winter with predictions of a harsh one weather wise.

It is said that many of the big energy companies will put up the price of gas and electric even though when prices fell these falls were not passed on to the customer.

We all know about the increase in Vat in January and see that the price of petrol has gone up again so we are going to have to reduce what we dont need to spend in order to pay for the bills that we have no choice over.

With Christmas just over 7 weeks away, how are you preparing to get through these difficult times.

I have taken to walking whenever I can and only use the vehicle when I absolutely have to.

I have turned off all the radiators in the rooms that I dont use and use the cold tap rather than the hot when I can.

I only wash when I have a full load of washing to put in.

Sounds scrooge like but it may make a difference.I also try to shop every 2 days so that I just go in the shop and buy what I actually need.

It is said that many of the big energy companies will put up the price of gas and electric even though when prices fell these falls were not passed on to the customer.

You organise the riot protest march and I'll be there.

I'm hoping it will all kick off French style, ooh la la.

x

I guess it looks like everyone is burying their head in the sand and hoping it doesnt happen then.:huh:

I think that the many Liberal voters on here are ashamed that they were duped and dare not fight their corner. They were so foolish in voting for the Condems that they are in denial of it.

They are soon to realise the extremity of their error.

Archived