Fureai Kippu in the UK

Thanks for the links but , no I do not think it should be adopted in this country, for the reasons I mentioned in my previous thread. I still think older people should get all the care they need, regardless of whether they have been able to "volunteer".

Thanks for the links but , no I do not think it should be adopted in this country, for the reasons I mentioned in my previous thread. I still think older people should get all the care they need, regardless of whether they have been able to "volunteer".

How do you plan to finance it?

Sounds like a nice idea but not everyone has time to do volunteering; they may work full time and have children and elderly relatives of their own to look after.

The idea is, if you have an elderly relative that lives quite a distance away, you can care for a different elderly relative of somebody else, and they can care for yours.

It wouldn't work in the UK! Aren't we supposed to hate / distrust our neighbours?

If they're Jamaican they're gangsters

If they're African they're asylum seekers

If they're Muslim they're terrorists

If they're Irish they're gypsies

If they're English they're peadophiles

:help:

x

Archived