Who has been putting poo through Cleggy's letterbox

If people are spitting at him in the street, shouldn't his body guards be firing tasers in their face, he's the Deputy PM for goodness sake.

I agree, if I was being paid to protect him they would be pulling broken glass out of their throats.

Why does any senior politician have body guards?

(I'm assuming that yours was a rhetorical question and not the product of unmitigated stupidity. See, I can give people the benefit of the doubt!)

Well, I hope he's going to see a reduction in their services some time soon. After all, we're all in this together, aren't we?

There could be a lot of suspects :hihi:

Did Nick Clegg betray 2.7 million voters?

The headline from Newsnight's polling on the Coalition shows that 40% of Liberal Democrat voters say they would not have voted LibDem if they had known Nick Clegg would form a Coalition with the Conservatives.

58% say they would still have voted LibDem

So what happens if you translate the poll into a proportion of 6,836,824 LibDem voters on May 6th?

That's 2,734,730 people who voted LibDem who feel betrayed enough by Nick Clegg's coalition choice to withdraw their support from the party. While 3,965,358 LibDem voters still agree with Nick.

Archived