Who has been putting poo through Cleggy's letterbox

I think this thread is full of immature morons. I voted for Nick Clegg and I support him 100%. And just in case you think I am a comfortable leafy suburb conservative - well your wrong. I am an average paid public sector worker who has been given a 'risk of redundancy' notice.:roll:

And in what way do you think he is going to support you.

I think this thread is full of immature morons. I voted for Nick Clegg and I support him 100%. And just in case you think I am a comfortable leafy suburb conservative - well your wrong. I am an average paid public sector worker who has been given a 'risk of redundancy' notice.:roll:

More fool you!

Nick Clegg is not a normal resident. He is the British Deputy Prime Minister. Members of the public cannot get anywhere near to him, or his many home(s) - without first being questioned and possibly detained by the security services, unless they have already been vetted and accorded permission.

Dog mess through his letterbox? Almost impossible. Spat in the face? Maybe, when he was just a constituency MP. Certainly not now.

Nick Clegg would never tell us porkies in order to gain sympathy, would he?

I think Clegg is an idiot, he doesn`t realise just how much of a liar he looks after this volte face with student fees (though to be honest potentially the most worrying thing for students is the increase in the interest rate....). He also doesn`t realise how much ill feeling has been generated in Sheffield by the Forgemasters thing, all for a relatively minor amount, they built the Humber bridge for an election after all, and it`s only a low interest loan anyway !

BUT, I don`t agree with putting anything through the man`s letterbox.

Archived