4 year old child can be sued for bicycle accident

my god what a joke this is!! what did the 4 year old see the old lady go hmmmmm yes i will mow her down! (do your own little evil laugh here)

then go full speed at her??

no i dont think so, it was an ACCIDENT!! these people are after 1 thing and 1 thing only, MONEY! its a joke holding someone who is 4 responsible for the death of an old woman, this poor kid is going to have that over their head for the rest of their lives!

Shame on the son for being a selfish moneygrubbing sod!!!

Corrupt? Before you state your opinion as fact again perhaps you would like to prove to us how the system is corrupt.

Because I said so. Or do you believe that because something is legal it can't be corrupt? Now..before you state your opinion can you state why you think it's not corrupt?

Because I said so. Or do you believe that because something is legal it can't be corrupt? Now..before you state your opinion can you state why you think it's not corrupt?

Because you said so? And who are you to me? There are some posters on here I take seriously and you aren't one of them yet.

Post 37 by an actual American makes it clear. You have done the obvious thing and had a kneejerk reaction to it without knowing the facts. You are proud little man, you think you know better than the heads of the American legal system who have spent thousands, millions of hours working out the law over many decades! :hihi:

it was an ACCIDENT!!!!

my god the kid was 4! anyone would think they did it outta spite, :loopy:

The kid should still be punished. No one is suggesting a public flogging and as the kid has no money I doubt she can be made to pay. The relative is making sure there is some punishment more than the useless parents saying "you mustn't do that again you know, now give me a hug".

Because you said so? And who are you to me? There are some posters on here I take seriously and you aren't one of them yet.

Post 37 by an actual American makes it clear. You have done the obvious thing and had a kneejerk reaction to it without knowing the facts. You are proud little man, you think you know better than the heads of the American legal system who have spent thousands, millions of hours working out the law over many decades! :hihi:

Again you go off into a diatribe of nonsense. Please answer the question asked instead of blabbering. Do you think because something is passed by law it can't be corrupt?

The kid should still be punished. No one is suggesting a public flogging and as the kid has no money I doubt she can be made to pay. The relative is making sure there is some punishment more than the useless parents saying "you mustn't do that again you know, now give me a hug".

So a 4 year old is to be held responsible for the fact that they knocked into an old lady and she fell over and broke her hip? She then died later on due to complications with the operation???? Sorry but why has nothing been said about the hospital she was in? or the care she recieved there?? at 80+ there is a good chance she would not even survive the op! My nan needs an op and she has been told they cant do it because she would die on the table!

Nice way to treat the children that will be looking after us in our old age!

If what had happened had been on purpose then fair enought, the child should be punished, but for an accident there is no reason at all this child should be subjected to all this crap. The son is out for one thing only and thats money! he is a solicitor after all!

Archived