Which age would you like to be given the choice?

Many times I have heard older people say "If only I was 18 again"

I have also heard young people say "If only I was old enough"

In reallity all ages face different challanges.

BUT....if a fairy godmother was to appear and grant you a wish of being any age you wished, which age would you choose to be?

For me it would be 28 years old.:roll:

The basic problem is that most of the good interesting stuff tends to happen when you are younger. When you have the experience to realise that you were an unintelligent oaf when you were young nothing interesting happens to you anymore. If you them went back to that age with the experience you now have you would probably react differently and those things wouldn't happen, at least not in the same way so they would cease to be good or interesting.

The point is you can't go back. you did what you did good or bad and its made you the person you are. So my answer is i'd like to be this age. I can't go back and relive things or i'd unwittingly change them and i can't go forward because I don't know what happens to make me the person I am then. Time moves only forward for us and we should embrace it

The basic problem is that most of the good interesting stuff tends to happen when you are younger. When you have the experience to realise that you were an unintelligent oaf when you were young nothing interesting happens to you anymore. If you them went back to that age with the experience you now have you would probably react differently and those things wouldn't happen, at least not in the same way so they would cease to be good or interesting.

The point is you can't go back. you did what you did good or bad and its made you the person you are. So my answer is i'd like to be this age. I can't go back and relive things or i'd unwittingly change them and i can't go forward because I don't know what happens to make me the person I am then. Time moves only forward for us and we should embrace it

That is a beautiful answer. More people should realise that life is a gift which should not be taken for granted.

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.......CUMMINGS.

Archived