Which age would you like to be given the choice?

I don't care what age I am, as long as I'm immortal.

You'd better specify that upon becoming immortal you cease to age. Numerous stories have been written about people omitting that requirement and getting older and older, long past the point where life can possibly be of any benefit whatsoever, and yet being unable to die.

I don't think there is any set age at which people would be most content. It is human nature to not be content and always be seeking after what we don't currently have. I'm currently as happy as anyone could possibly be but there are still some things that I used to have and now don't, and I find myself thinking "I wish I still had that/did that/knew that person." The brain, at that level, doesn't operate logically and doesn't realise that by going back to having those things, I'd lose everything I have now that makes my existing life such a happy one.

All of which said, I'd like to be as fit as I was in my twenties, so maybe I'd opt for being 25 as well - provided my wife also becomes 25 and we are still together. :cool:

You'd better specify that upon becoming immortal you cease to age. Numerous stories have been written about people omitting that requirement and getting older and older, long past the point where life can possibly be of any benefit whatsoever, and yet being unable to die.

Okay, as long as I'm immortal and I age but don't degenerate. How's that?

Archived