Harridan Harm-man guilty of hate crime

Her casual do as I say, not as I do attitude is yet again underlined. “I'm Harriet Harman, you know where you can get me.”

Another example of a politician speaking before engaging the brain.

She knew exactly what she was saying tho' BF. It was a pre-written speech which she made at a big ticket high profile media saturated appearance. It would have been approved by endless party wonks and officials as well as herself. They ALL knew what she was saying. They aren't stupid. So what was their objective?

They aren't fit to be in opposition, never mind in government.

Politicians can say what they want, then just say...Sorry I Misspoke, same as one of our US Senators has been bragging about his time spent fighting in the Vietnam war, turns out he was never in Vietnam, but thats OK, he just said, sorry I misspoke, now alls forgiven :roll: lying S.O.B.

thing is its not really a "hate crime" is it, just a stupid politician who ran her mouth off just that little bit extra, without thinking

even tho most scottish people have red hair she wasnt actually saying hate scotland, attack scotland, all scots are scum, was she?

Spot on, definitely not a hate crime - just a stupid one.

BTW, only 13% of Scots have red hair - thats not most of them us. :P

Archived