Otto's Restuarant Sharrowvale Road

mwh7199

Had a meal last night at Otto's with Mrs MWH7199, friendly and warm welcoming, helpful and effecient waiting staff and super food. We had the Spicy Meatballs & Harira Soup to start followed by Lamb Tagine and Lemon Chicken and then managed to force down Croissant Butter Pudding & Cheesecake, all this plus t & coffe for £52! Of course BYO helps..... recommend to all to try this out, although book in advanced it lok likes it gets pretty busy

I have to agree. Its a smashing little place. I went a few weeks ago with my supper club on a Sunday for a Morrocan evening so the night included dancing and a magician and was a set menu for £25 with a welcome glass of tasty fizzy cocktail. Lovely food, I agree the lamb tagine is to die for the meat was so tender and just fell off the bone. Then of course bakalva my fav. Big bonus is the bring your own. I need to go again and take the other half.

• 4 months later...

Nice place with good food and a pleasant vibe. Only slight moan would be that if you have to sit upstairs it feels a bit bland.

Oh and the piano player (who'd never heard of Rachmaninov!) is completely inaudible.

But a third visit is on the cards.

Archived