Gingerism - why is this acceptable?

My oh is ginger and rarely get offended by ginger jokes! :hihi:

Or at least I don't think he does!:roll:

Ahhh I don't really get offended myself.....just can't get my head round why it's something that is seen as a joke.....

A joke about skin colour these days is almost the ultimate no no!! And a joke about a religion can cause hateful protest....but Harman will be back at her silly job tomorrow no doubt....

You dont even have to be ginger to be called ginger! Im not ginger but Im called it all the time!

Of course I take it calmly and quietly but simply cant understand what makes people say it!

Perhaps you're colour blind and are actually ginger without knowing it and your nearest and dearest are too kind to tell you the truth.

I think she should resign, all though I'm not ginger, for a politician to call someone in public, a ginger rodent, that to me is totally unacceptable.

What kind of example is that for kids in the playground. Supposedly reputable people, representing the country taking the p*ss out of people for the way they look.

She needs to look at herself first cause she a MOOSE.

Archived