Ebay dispute help!

Not true, I bought several items from a seller, one lot turned out to be not as described, another never turned up and the whole lot came from somewhere in Asia not the UK as their advert had stated.

When I put in a complaint to E-Bay and tried to get my money back they basically told me it was my tough luck.

I agree Ebay do not always side with the buyer.... earlier this year my other half sold a brand new battery that had several uses of which one was for use on a mobility scooter. I believe the buyer purchased it to use on a golf buggy and because it didn't work, he lodged a complaint, saying product was not as described.

Nowhere in the description did it ever mention the battery could be used for a golf buggy, in fact the complete spec for the battery was downloaded off the manufacturers website and pasted into the description details.

Fortunately Ebay/Paypal came down on our side stating that the item had been sold as described and released the money that had been put on hold whilst the issue was investigated.

Archived