Christmas present ideas

I love christmas me, the great thing is it teaches our children to be selfish little brats and instill that great quality that seems to be prevalent in society today namely 'look after number 1 and grab what you can and to hell with anyone else.

Get them nothing and teach them that you don't get anything for nothing, a wonderful gift that will last beyond boxing day.

Or an X-box, whatever floats your boat.

I love christmas me, the great thing is it teaches our children to be selfish little brats and instill that great quality that seems to be prevalent in society today namely 'look after number 1 and grab what you can and to hell with anyone else.

Get them nothing and teach them that you don't get anything for nothing, a wonderful gift that will last beyond boxing day.

Or an X-box, whatever floats your boat.

Christmas doesn't teach children to be selfish little brats, bad parents do.

when I was 8 I wanted WWF wrestling figures! but im guessing thats not what an 8 year old wants anymore!

Isnt it all iPods and PS3's these days?

You would be suprised my little lad as just started taking an interest in wrestling and he is nearly 5! Im trying to get to grips with all the names but can't and he just shakes his head when I can them all mixed up!!

Oh and he wants a fort and soliders for xmas so I got him sorted I think this year! Good luck to you though

Archived