Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time

Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.

• Yes
    • No

Well it's simple, do you trust the bbc to tell the truth 100% of the time?

I know the government do sometimes issue D-notices for the purpose of 'Ahem' national security but in my opinion that would be an omission rather than a factual inexactitude.

So do YOU trust them to tell the truth?

Well it's simple, do you trust the bbc to tell the truth 100% of the time?

I know the government do sometimes issue D-notices for the purpose of 'Ahem' national security but in my opinion that would be an omission rather than a factual inexactitude.

So do YOU trust them to tell the truth?

By and large, yes, I do.

Yes I do, at least they will tell the truth according to the info given to them. I doubt they would partake in a knowing conspiracy and invent stories. No doubt some will believe otherwise in which case a few examples would be good.

My trust in the BBC has waned a lot since working in Manchester. I would hear interviews in full on the way over to work and it was always amazing how tiny parts were taken wildly out of context to say things that obviously weren't intended by the interviewee by the evening...

Archived