Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time

Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.

• Yes
    • No

It can't be trusted full stop. One can occasionally make use of it though.

Mmmm... Yes because you are such a reliable commentator not known for the kind of stupendous gullibility that denies Nazi Gas Chambers!..... It is a shame those threads keep disappearing.... do you report them to keep yourself from being exposed as a nasty fraud?

Here earlier on today I see you going on about no evidence of gas chambers.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7184897#post7184897

Despite me repeatedly presenting you with evidence... including just a week ago. A shame that thread got deleted, but you can see I have shown you in the past too:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5626594&highlight=gas+chamber#post5626594

And here where I referenced you to Pressac's book that not only includes photos, but also detailed plans and inventories of the construction of the ones at Auschwitz:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5649188&highlight=gas+chamber#post5649188

For good measure here is a picture of the one at Majdanek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG

And here the one at Stutthof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Komora_gazowa_02.jpg

You know the gas chambers exist, you know the evidence for them is overwhelming..... and yet you keep lying about them.

Your actions and views on this forum repeatedly show you have zero credibility when it comes to assessing the value of a source.

You can insult me as much as you like, for I stand on the higher moral ground and your barbs are easily deflected.

You absolutely do not have the moral high ground, you are a liar. I do not believe you are stupid enough to believe this:

The poll reveals that a large majority of respondents believe that the BBC is simply not trustworthy. You can paint it any way you like, but that is what the results are showing.

Not for one second, anyone with more than 2 braincells can see straight through that, and I include you in that group. When you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains must be the truth, and in this case, that truth is that you are lying. Which isn't surprising at all considering that every single post you make on this forum has some sort of nefarious agenda behind it.

You absolutely do not have the moral high ground, you are a liar.

I certainly do hold the moral high ground, my position is now much strengthened by your abusive and insulting comments.

I do wish that you would cease from using me in your programme of 'self-soothing', which aims to make you feel better about your life by rudely insulting others. I have no desire to assist you in compensating for your abnormally large ego any longer. Please desist.

Not for one second, anyone with more than 2 braincells can see straight through that, and I include you in that group. When you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains must be the truth, and in this case, that truth is that you are lying. Which isn't surprising at all considering that every single post you make on this forum has some sort of nefarious agenda behind it.

You can't actually believe that the poll results show that a large majority of respondents believe that the BBC is trustworthy? Do you think that most people who voted did so because they view the Corporation as being reliably truthful?

You can't actually believe that the poll results show that a large majority of respondents believe that the BBC is trustworthy? Do you think that most people who voted did so because they view the Corporation as being reliably truthful?

If you wanted a representative poll, you would have options like:

Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth?

a) Yes, they tell the truth 100% of the time

b) Yes, they tell the truth most of the time

c) No, they lie most of the time

d) No, they lie 100% of the time

You are asserting that if they were the poll options, everyone who has chosen not to vote (a) will automatically vote (d). I would guess from people's written responses to this thread, and talking to real people in the real world, most people would vote (b).

Asking someone if they trust the BBC 100% of the time is not the same as asking them if think the BBC is reliably truthful.

You can't actually believe that the poll results show that a large majority of respondents believe that the BBC is trustworthy?

It doesn't show or give any indication either way. It merely states the obvious, that most people don't believe everything they're told 100% of the time.

Do you think that most people who voted did so because they view the Corporation as being reliably truthful?

I voted "No" (as you are aware), yet still believe that the BBC is the most reliable news provider in the UK. On balance they're more trustworthy than anyone else.

In comparison to the "sources" you continually quote, well, they can't be compared. The BBC is simply in a different league in regards to trust, honesty and reliability.

Anyway, I'll ask yet again, which organisations to you trust without question? Which do you believe 100% of the time?

(don't worry, I appreciate any honest answer would totally undermine your posts)

The democratic fallacy, the unreliable method of reasoning which treats majority opinion as revealed by voting as a source of truth.

f coarse BBC is government*

*Paid propaganda*

A media outlet given millions by a goverment to churn out stories into the middle of a population which it is also very hostile towards ! ( eg 70 million of brit tax too BBC Persia , special made propaganda for the Iranians , who by also so crazy coincidence we may bomb in the next year or so !

f coarse BBC is government*

*Paid propaganda*

A media outlet given millions by a goverment to churn out stories into the middle of a population which it is also very hostile towards ! ( eg 70 million of brit tax too BBC Persia , special made propaganda for the Iranians , who by also so crazy coincidence we may bomb in the next year or so !

I've read your post left to right, right to left and upside down and it still doesn't make any sense.

Archived