Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time

Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.

• Yes
    • No

What a loaded question - I don't think anyone tells the truth 100% of the time. But seeing as this seems to have come from the 7/7 thread shouldn't the question be "do you trust the BBC more than amateur you tube videos"?

Loaded question, is that longcol speak for simple question? I don't think I have quoted or posted links to youtube videos anywhere on this or the 7/7 thread.

The question is about how much the BBC is trusted, please stop making things up. Thanks in advance.

So do YOU trust them to tell the truth?

I doubt they do 100% of the time, it seems hard to imagine they can't make mistakes, so I had to answer no to 100%. However, I trust the BBC alot more than I would any other news organisation. I'd say 99% of the time they're not too far off the mark.

Loaded question, is that longcol speak for simple question? I don't think I have quoted or posted links to youtube videos anywhere on this or the 7/7 thread.

The question is about how much the BBC is trusted, please stop making things up. Thanks in advance.

So why not put some percentages, 0 - 10%, 11% - 20% etc rather than 100% or nothing?

I trust them more than I trust probably any other media organisation, but I'm sure that (as with any organisation) there are individuals with their own ideas and agendas.

I'd probably say 95% of the time in regards the news output, but about 99% of the time when it comes to documentaries etc.

I trust the BBC a lot more than I trust most other sources of media, they're definitely one of the best.

i suppose it comes down to which side of the political fence your on tbh

like the bbc are construed as being left wing bias from the right

the daily mail etc are construed as right wing by the left

:suspect:

The question is about how much the BBC is trusted

No it's not, you didn't ask that question because you know that lots and lots of people would answer 'a lot, and more than most other news sources'. That's why you had to ask about whether we trust them '100%'. It's loaded to try and make it look like the BBC isn't trusted, when it largely is, which clearly bothers you.

Just a sheer coincidence that your thread was created on the very day you made the comments on the thread below:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=666266&page=3

So, I would say longcol is in fact telling the truth :)

Archived