Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time

Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust the BBC to tell the truth 100% of the time.

• Yes
    • No

Not on this forum...

Please stop blaming the Question and claiming its loaded, it's futile.

If you can't trust something 100% of the time then there will be doubts about an organisation especially when they are spinning government propoganda on an issue that will affect all our lives.

The poll question is loaded, without a doubt.

If you can't comprehend that, it is little surprise that you have also failed to comprehend that a small group of low tech terrorists have altered our way of life immesurably with one simple act.

Try a different question, such as; "Do you trust the BBC to report news accurately?" I think that you will get a very different answer.

Not on this forum...

Please stop blaming the Question and claiming its loaded, it's futile.

If you can't trust something 100% of the time then there will be doubts about an organisation especially when they are spinning government propoganda on an issue that will affect all our lives.

Tell me what can be trusted 100% of the time - absolutely nothing IMHO.

So does this mean we can never trust anything?

I trust my wife and family 100%

You are obviously single.

You are obviously confused.

Why would you trust anybody implicitly? And yet, distrust other well sourced accounts of historical happenings?

I trust my wife and family 100%

You are obviously single.

Married with 2 kids. They've all told fibs to me at some point - and me to them. Nowt earth shattering like having an affair, killing somebody etc. Just being human, that's all.

Married with 2 kids. They've all told fibs to me at some point - and me to them. Nowt earth shattering like having an affair, killing somebody etc. Just being human, that's all.

Well you are obviously happy to be lied to, hence your stand on this thread.

My standards are a bit higher than yours.

Well you are obviously happy to be lied to, hence your stand on this thread.

My standards are a bit higher than yours.

Who said I was happy?

Are you 100% correct all the time then - I seem to recall some postings that we'ren't anything like 100% accurate - see your post #3874 on the 9/11 conspiracy thread and my rebuttal a few posts later (page 194 if anyone else is interested).

Who said I was happy?

Are you 100% correct all the time then - I seem to recall some postings that we'ren't anything like 100% accurate - see your post #3874 on the 9/11 conspiracy thread and my rebuttal a few posts later (page 194 if anyone else is interested).

Why will no-one address my peter power question?

You probably just wrote tin foil hats and the like which people are sick of. Nice try though.

Why will no-one address my peter power question?

You probably just wrote tin foil hats and the like which people are sick of. Nice try though.

So you don't refute that you're not always 100% correct when faced with evidence. The Peter Power question is on another thread.

Archived