Did I just hear right? Giving prisoners a vote??

you are away that it is 2010 and quoting the laws from 1562 is not relevant as no-one has lived that long.

Other than mistaken identity I can't think of reason now, why someone would be in jail even though they are a law abiding and moral person?

Whilst I am encouraging the right of prisoners to vote, I must concur that you make a good argument for restricting the right to vote of the general population.

you are away that it is 2010 and quoting the laws from 1562 is not relevant as no-one has lived that long.

Other than mistaken identity I can't think of reason now, why someone would be in jail even though they are a law abiding and moral person?

It's only just over 50 years that homosexuals was threatened with prison for having consensual sex.

what happens when a released murderer runs with the pledge to rid the constituency of prisons, and to spend taxes on providing paintballing for inmates etc

I'd guess is that they wouldn't get many votes, I can't see that going down well.

Oh that makes it ok then does it.:loopy:.
Totally.

You can't determine the way an entire country is run for the sake of a handful of individuals - minorities of all kinds have a hugely disproportionate voice in this country.

We should concentrate a bit more on the needs of the majority and let the minority groups whine to their hearts' contents.

Archived