Did I just hear right? Giving prisoners a vote??

Other than mistaken identity I can't think of reason now, why someone would be in jail even though they are a law abiding and moral person?

Then you are very blinkered.
Why is he? He made a perfectly reasonable and logical statement.

Are you suggesting that jail is full of innocent people, or that criminals are law-abiding moral people?

Are you suggesting that jail is full of innocent people, or that criminals are law-abiding moral people?

Law 1, X is legal and compulsory

Law 1, amendment, X is illegal

Law 1, further amendment, X is legal again but optional.

Have you not a dictionary?

Question 1.

Because there are numerous reasons other than mistaken Identity that innocent people end up wrongly imprisoned are you suggesting otherwise?.

Question 2.

No are you?.

Question 1.

Because there are numerous reasons other than mistaken Identity that innocent people end up wrongly imprisoned are you suggesting otherwise?.

Question 2.

No are you?.

' Let him have it alex3659 ', ooops, I shouldn't have said that, they hung a lad once for saying that.

Question 1.

Because there are numerous reasons other than mistaken Identity that innocent people end up wrongly imprisoned are you suggesting otherwise?

I don't suggest there are possibilities, but I state that in practical terms the number of people falsely imprisoned is so small that it's not worth worrying about.

Of course, some people believe all those criminals who say "it wont me wot dun it".

Thankfully few Policemen are so naive.

Archived