Should I help this poor girl?

To be honest, I received the exact same email, so Dalila is two-timing the OP anyway.
I've had a new one, forget the dead businessman in Kenya with your surname, or the dead dad in Nigeria, this lady is willing to ensure that I will win the Euromillions next rollover, provided I share it with her ...

*what to do?* *dilemma* :hihi:

[/email]

From: <removed due to another user actually knowing the named sender> :o

Sent: 25 October 2010 20:10:53

To: info@serv.org

My Name is <removed>, I work with the Euro lottery company and i wantto solicite for your opinion if i can make you win our lottery draw and weboth will share the wining funds 50-50%. this is for real and if intrestedcontact me via this email: <removed> This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. http://www.websense.com

I received this email today does anybody think I should help out this poor girl.

[Hello' This Message Is Respectfully Yours!,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,My name is Miss Dalila Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.

:

They've got some serious issues with planes over there.

I've had a new one, forget the dead businessman in Kenya with your surname, or the dead dad in Nigeria, this lady is willing to ensure that I will win the Euromillions next rollover, provided I share it with her ...

*what to do?* *dilemma* :hihi:

Janet Riddle Janet RiddleJ.Riddle@uel.ac.uk

Sent: 25 October 2010 20:10:53

To: info@serv.org

My Name is Mr Jack Parkinson, I work with the Euro lottery company and i wantto solicite for your opinion if i can make you win our lottery draw and weboth will share the wining funds 50-50%. this is for real and if intrestedcontact me via this email: jack.parkinson1@hotmail.com This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. http://www.websense.com

To be fair that is probably worth alerting the University of East London about as if that was sent from her university account they have probably been hacked (well unless one of their PA's has gone mad and decided to send nigerian scam mails from her official email address - not terribly likely)

their IT helpdesk email is servicedesk@uel.ac.uk

Be my guest.

What about alerting the Euromillions, just in case they have an employee called jack parkinson who wants to cheat his way to a fortune? JK!

I didn't recieve the email, you did. I don't have any ip address info, you do. You could have written your post up as a fake, i'm sure you haven't but all i could do is point to your post which has no evidencial value as all the details are public domain.

Just forward the post to the email address i dug out for you and let them know they've most likely been hacked or one of their PA's has gone mental.

Big society and all that - all doing our bit to prevent crime. :)

Archived