Should I help this poor girl?

I think she's telling the truth! ... acording to agent Tom Smith of Federal express I've a recently deceased relation from that part of the world, I've inherited $4.300 000. Maybe they're related! :huh:

All I have to do is to send some money to release the parcel from their storage facility!

Last Email (of many) ... 'This is to remind you that we are still waiting your requested fees to enable proceed with the delivery of you parcel' ... seems this recently deceased person has been very thoughtful ... especially to do it through the official channels of Fed Ex. I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!

I think you're going a bit over the top, tbh. We all get stuff like this everyday. If we alerted the police everytime we got a scam email, they'd be doing nothing else.

If you're really that concerned, I'll get it out of the junk bin and forward it to you and you can get the kudos from alerting them.

If you're not going to then if you could forward it to me to send to them that would be appreciated. I've pm'd you my email addy.

Cheers

Andy

send her a cheque for £1000 but ask her to send you £500 of it back by western union as you can only withdraw in multiples of £1000, and because you have this mutual trust you know she will send the £500 back and she can have the other £500 when the AHEM cheque AHEM clears....lol

Having been battered into submission by andygardener not only on the thread but by pm as well, into mailing this person on the scam email I received. I'd just like to say that if she turns out to be the scammer and I get hacked as a consequence of revealing my mail addy ... be it on his head. Damn his eyes! :D

Archived