Should I help this poor girl?

Having been battered into submission by andygardener not only on the thread but by pm as well, into mailing this person on the scam email I received. I'd just like to say that if she turns out to be the scammer and I get hacked as a consequence of revealing my mail addy ... be it on his head. Damn his eyes! :D

Arrrrrrrrrggg!

Don't email the originator forward the email to the IT department of the univeristy as i repeatedly asked you. Jesus H.

Nice one for doing the right thing finally but please tell me you forwarded the email to servicedesk@uel.ac.uk and didn't email the originating address? If the originating adress is hacked then obviously you don't send anything to it.

Last Email (of many) ... 'This is to remind you that we are still waiting your requested fees to enable proceed with the delivery of you parcel' ... seems this recently deceased person has been very thoughtful ... especially to do it through the official channels of Fed Ex. I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!

You may be in luck. If it's coming by Fed Ex, your parcel might have a toner cartridge in it.;)

Arrrrrrrrrggg!

Don't email the originator forward the email to the IT department of the univeristy as i repeatedly asked you. Jesus H.

Nice one for doing the right thing finally but please tell me you forwarded the email to servicedesk@uel.ac.uk and didn't email the originating address? If the originating adress is hacked then obviously you don't send anything to it.

Right, just leave me alone about this damned email ... I'm trying to have a quiet drink and you're expecting me to care about this stupid woman's email ... why do you even care? I told you to do it yourself if you were so bothered ... it's deleted now and so are all your messages ... and you're on iggy! Just leave it, ok?

Archived