Crashing sound Abbeydale road

tulipa

I assumed that there were no injuries as i stayed awake for a while afterwards and didn't hear any sirens.

If that crash had happened during the day it could have been absolutely terrible - that bus stop is very busy at times.

I saw it around 6.30 too, it looked like a small bubble shaped car although pretty hard to tell, something like a fiat 500 or a new shape micra. The damage to the bus shelter was immense, it looked like every strut had been hit so the whole shelter had caved in. Hopefully it was so early that no one was waiting for a bus.

I assumed that there were no injuries as i stayed awake for a while afterwards and didn't hear any sirens.

If its early hours of morning sirens may not have been used due to limited traffic. Police were in attendance as busman said, and they'd obviously have called for fire service and ambulance if required.

Thanks.

If its early hours of morning sirens may not have been used due to limited traffic. Police were in attendance as busman said, and they'd obviously have called for fire service and ambulance if required.

Thanks.

Of course yes, I didn't think of that- I just assumed there'd be sirens.

My girlfriend went to that stop about 5 minutes after the incident to get her bus and said there was an ambulance there as people'd been stood at the stop. If she'd left home a few minutes earlier... erk. She didn't see how many were being put in the ambulance.

Archived