Cheap car insurance for young drivers

yes but most do this i do it for partner

Doesn't make it right.

You do realise that, if you are found out, you could be prosecuted for fraud, and your partner could be prosecuted for driving uninsured :confused:

I'd love to no how anybody would no how often she drives the car lol

They obviously have methods of finding out, hence the people who do get caught.

Doesn't make it right.

You do realise that, if you are found out, you could be prosecuted for fraud, and your partner could be prosecuted for driving uninsured :confused:

They obviously have methods of finding out, hence the people who do get caught.

they have no way of finding out i also do the same with my insurance as a name driver you are fully insured to drive the car doesnt state how many hours a week ect.. you can drive it does it :loopy::loopy:

they have no way of finding out

I'm sure there are plenty of other drivers, now with a conviction for insurance fraud, who thought the same.

as a name driver you are fully insured to drive the car doesn't state how many hours a week etc.. you can drive it does it :loopy::loopy:

It does ask who the "main driver" is.

If you declare yourself to be the main driver, when a higher risk driver is using it more than you, then that's fronting.

Also, most companies ask if additional drivers will be "regular" or "occasional" users.

BTW. Is there a reason you felt the need to add the "loopy" smiley :confused:

can you please tell me how any insurance company unless they watching you 24 hours a day can tell wich driver is using the car more lol

They do do it apparently by watching certain households.

To put my son on my insurance, I had to agree to a whole host of restrictions.

In my case, it's not an issue - I use the car the same as before, but now my son regularly drives it on a Thursday morning and a Sunday night.

Those 2 trips don't 'decrease' my overall usage as the main driver so it's immaterial, but I am mindful that if we venture out together, that I always drive.

They do do it apparently by watching certain households.

To put my son on my insurance, I had to agree to a whole host of restrictions.

In my case, it's not an issue - I use the car the same as before, but now my son regularly drives it on a Thursday morning and a Sunday night.

Those 2 trips don't 'decrease' my overall usage as the main driver so it's immaterial, but I am mindful that if we venture out together, that I always drive.

It's rare they'd be watching the house though, I've been on insurance policys before as the named driver, and the main driver didn't drive it once I don't think. Unless they watch you day by day, you could easily claim this was the first time you've drove the car all week.

Archived