Ideas to raise money.. Help!

I'm not posting this for sympathy I just really need some help :help:

Okay i know this is a long shot and may even get deleted but can't hurt for trying.

But my mum has previously had cancerous tumours on her spine and is now unable to walk properly, We have tried numerous options but the only one left is physiotherapy, the Only problem is it will cost us £250.

For about 5 months i have been trying to save up but lets just say im not even close,

Im getting pretty desperate as i'm at college 3 days a week training to be a beautician, Christmas is coming up and my mum seems to be deteriorating, :cry:

Does anyone have any ideas how i could try to raise more money?

Thanks in advance, Anna.

I'm not posting this for sympathy I just really need some help :help:

Okay i know this is a long shot and may even get deleted but can't hurt for trying.

But my mum has previously had cancerous tumours on her spine and is now unable to walk properly, We have tried numerous options but the only one left is physiotherapy, the Only problem is it will cost us £250.

For about 5 months i have been trying to save up but lets just say im not even close,

Im getting pretty desperate as i'm at college 3 days a week training to be a beautician, Christmas is coming up and my mum seems to be deteriorating, :cry:

Does anyone have any ideas how i could try to raise more money?

Thanks in advance, Anna.

Why cannot she have this physiotherapy under The National Health Service ?

The physio has to know of any treatment she has already had under The Health Service wont she ?

As far as i am aware the clinic know about past treatments, My mum tries to keep it on a need to know basis because i end up worrying and not sleeping because of it, Hense me being up at 10 to midnight when im up at four.. (Not good)

As far as i am aware the clinic know about past treatments, My mum tries to keep it on a need to know basis because i end up worrying and not sleeping because of it, Hense me being up at 10 to midnight when im up at four.. (Not good)

Do you feel better for talking about it Anna ?:|

Archived