Sakineh Ashtiani. Act now to help save her!

And yet your weeping disingenuous sympathies for the dead man was somehow more important than those wishing justice. Your not upset to see international pressure working are you?

I would have sympathy for anyone who was murdered, rather the person who had murdered them wouldn't you ?

I wish to see justice fairly administered to all.

Why should I be upset to see international pressure working ?

You just did :roll:

It was said as a joke.

Because Islam is as Islam does.

Right. So by the sheer fact of chance a woman is born into a society that stones women to death for adultery. Therefore that woman (and the rest of the world) must accept that she will be stoned to death for adultery?

No! Some things are just so wrong that they transcend all these stupid petty xenophobic and racist arguments. :rant:

Right. So by the sheer fact of chance a woman is born into a society that stones women to death for adultery. Therefore that woman (and the rest of the world) must accept that she will be stoned to death for adultery?

No! Some things are just so wrong that they transcend all these stupid petty xenophobic and racist arguments. :rant:

Wrong. Its what happens in a country thats led by religious fanatics. You really think there aren`t more things going on in Uganda, Zimbabwe, North Korea that are more worthy than crying over an adulterous murderer? The best we can hope for is to hope this dosn`t arrive here. Keep your own house in order first and foremost, and keep your oar out of other countries.

Well your joke certainly attracted the side splitting jokers.

No mention of my other points ?

If you look at my first post you will see my comments were in reply to a quote which said she had been found guilty by a court of assisting in the murder of her husband.

Because Islam is as Islam does.

Nail in head

Nail on head.

Archived