David Cameron's personal photographer

Just been on sky this lunchtime that smarmy daves personal photographer has been put on the governments payroll at a cost to us taxpayers of 35K a year. Just remember as smary dave says we are all in this together. Nice work if you can get it

So they're saving money by scrapping a more expensive communications and publicity department and using this guy instead? Seems like common sense to me.

jobs for the boys thougheh, i wonder how many other photographers were interviewed for the job

jobs for the boys thougheh, i wonder how many other photographers were interviewed for the job

They most probably knew this photographer was the most suitable for the job because of his proven experiece, personality, photographic ability and style. His ability to relate to the Camerons will have been important.

Why go through the charade of interviewing others ?

So they're saving money by scrapping a more expensive communications and publicity department and using this guy instead? Seems like common sense to me.

Where does it say that on the article?

It says: 'Cameron responded that his government was slashing Labour's spending on communications and publicity' - but Cameron doesn't say how he is going to do it.

The article also says that 12 people will be transferred form the Tory payroll onto civil service contracts.

Good job we're all in this together indeed!

I was thinking it was probably something of this nature. A photographer for a prime minister does not seem ridiculous, Im sure everyone else has had something similar.

Where does it say that on the article?

It says: 'Cameron responded that his government was slashing Labour's spending on communications and publicity' - but Cameron doesn't say how he is going to do it.

The article also says that 12 people will be transferred form the Tory payroll onto civil service contracts.

Good job we're all in this together indeed!

again, so what? Its not like every other employer would go with someone they know before someone they don't-its common sense.

Archived