David Cameron's personal photographer

Any reader of the OP and subsequent posts would not be aware of the '287 jobs which are to be axed in the communications and publicity department' as nobody mentioned it before you did, which you did without providing a source, so how am I or anyone else to know what the hell you are on about!

There's only person looking like an ass I'm afraid to say is YOU!!!

I found the reference with about five seconds of searching. It pays to do that or it makes you look like an ass before you engage mouth.

As for a 35k photog, sounds cheap for the price - they got a good bargain there for a professional.

Copyright is held by the government of any photographs he takes and so determin how they are used. Security issues will be involved.

I am sure he will be used for a variety of purposes related to the government

The use of these photographs could then be sold/licensed to the press or anyone who wants to use them,could be a nice little earner.

I found the reference with about five seconds of searching. It pays to do that or it makes you look like an ass before you engage mouth.

As for a 35k photog, sounds cheap for the price - they got a good bargain there for a professional.

so labour had 287.....and now the tories have 1.......no wonder this country was in a mess....how much....did that lot set us back.....good riddance

• 2 weeks later...

Archived