Honda x8rx scooter 50cc help wanted

Condition of item: Fair

Further details

hi i have a honda x8rx scooter 50cc i have a spark at plug but it will not start

so if anyone could help please give me a pm i will be free all weekend just want to get it running for my son thanks ,,:confused:

Interested? Questions?

To contact this user, click on their user name to access the Email or Private Message forms.

eliminate things ok so you have spark so electric side seems ok. is there good compression on kick start if so barrel rings ok . then all is left is fuel problems have you put a few drops of fuel down plug hole . if it starts with fuel droped in head then the problem is at carb

take carb of put on a old towell on table and sit and take your time to strip and clean put some compressed air throu all little holes or use a length of strand from a old brake cable ? if you remove any screw in brass parts make sure you count how many times you screw out to put back the same

Archived