Post that are a waste of time

To be fair, everything on here is really pointless, unless it's informing of an accident so we can avoid roads and such. You should be find out, and slapped if you ever post anything like;

''Why is the Police chopper out''

''I don't/do like cyclists''

''I don't/do like motorists''

''Someone has scratched my car''

''Someones parked in a disabled spot...and no blue badge''

''Someones parked in a parent and child spot, and I had to walk and extra 10 yards to the shop with a pram''

Also, not accusing anyone, but when something bad happens to you, don't mention your nan, mum, dad, son, daughter, nephew, sister, brother, friend, dog, cat, fish or Nintendog is disabled, it just looks like you're fishing for sympathy.

Don't go moaning about what you saw someone do on the road, I E, jump a redlight, cut you up, swore at you, speeding, over taking, anything other than traffic collisions. I don't care what happened.

On the upside... I do like fishcake butties.

Yeah, but is that a fish'cake' or 'Rissole'

Where can I buy halal fish-fingers at midnight?? :confused:

Does anyone have a spare Space-suit they're not using??

I'm willing to P/X for some wet loo-roll.

If it snows, who do I complain to??

Will I get any compensation??

Oh, the list is endless!!!! :roll::roll:

Even if you do get there, the Conspiracy Theorists will only start a megathread saying you didn't really go to the moon.

Archived