Vodafone is a joke! Avoid like the plague.

Awful website. Rubbish customer service. s*** tariffs.

I changed my tariff to the highest one which is 3000 minutes and unlimited data, just checked my usage on the website and so far I have a £42 charge on top of the price plan, even though I have only used 1300 minutes and have 1700 left.

I phoned Vodafone and managed to get through to someone in India who promptly had me on hold for (not exaggerating because I have the time of the call on my mobile) 15 minutes. She then told me that the extra charge is for voice calls to which I informed her I still have 1700 minutes left so how can I be being charged for voice calls?

She then put me on hold again, then came back and told me she couldn't tell me what the charges were for and that the amount of £42 is not accurate; it could be more or it could be less so basically I don't have an effing clue what I'm going to be charged at the end of the month or why!! She said I can't find out anything until my bill is issued, but by that time it will be to late to do anything about it and I'll just have to pay whatever I'm charged! It's a joke.

It's not the first problem I've had with Vodafone and only been with them 5 months. Avoid like the plague... o2 is a million times better.

I had the same problem with voda but turned out I had called a couple of 0845 numbers which are not included and which cost a heap. Just be careful to only call landlines or mobile numbers so it doesn't hack your price up.

Yeah, I know I've done that a couple of times but not enough to warrant an extra £42... I wouldn't even mind the charge if they could just tell me what it was for. With O2 you can see exactly what you've been charged and the date and time of the call/message etc., Vodafone is just rubbish, had nothing but problems with them, I feel like just cancelling the contract but I don't know my options and they wont be any bloody help.

It's new, it's a little temperamental but on the whole it's saved me a bucket load of money. I now use giffgaff. Runs on the 02 network without any commitment and you do have an involvement with lots of freebies.

Orange, Voda and the like just make my skin crawl.

Yeah, I know I've done that a couple of times but not enough to warrant an extra £42... I wouldn't even mind the charge if they could just tell me what it was for. With O2 you can see exactly what you've been charged and the date and time of the call/message etc., Vodafone is just rubbish, had nothing but problems with them, I feel like just cancelling the contract but I don't know my options and they wont be any bloody help.

Can you not get an itemised bill online?

Another thing is I keep getting texts saying I've exceeded my data usage, which is supposed to be unlimited, and that I'm being charged £5 for every 500mb, which is another reason I wanted to find out what the extra charges were for so that I could see whether or not I was being charged for data (which I shouldn't be) but it's hopeless.

It's rubbish, it's never up to date, you can't see everything, slow, basically a load of s***.

That's difficult!

It's always a risk that if you stop payments that they'll damage your credit rating, so maybe the best option is to go into on of their stores and ask them to sort it. Don't leave until they have.

That's difficult!

It's always a risk that if you stop payments that they'll damage your credit rating, so maybe the best option is to go into on of their stores and ask them to sort it. Don't leave until they have.

Yeah that's what I was worried about. After making some daft decisions as an 18 year old, it's taken me a while to get my credit rating back up to a decent level, so I don't want to go back to square one. I've got ages to stick out left though and they're so rubbish.

Anyone reading this, just avoid Vodafone contracts, go with O2... it's too late for me... save yourselves! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived