Anybody having a rubbish day so far?

I just got stuck, the handle on the living room door broke off and I couldnt get upstairs, tried everything, had to phone husband to come home, thank god he did, I was bursting for the loo which then wouldnt flush properly, this house is turning into the house from hell!! Then have had to sort stuff out with bank, getting charged for an overdraft which I dont even use, from a bank I dont even bank with anymore, then I get an email from car insurance saying my car was involved in an accident which is totally used to me, I think I would remember being in an accident. Thank god its Friday tomorrow thats all I can say, but who knows maybe tomorrow will be worse than today, hope not!

Yes me!!

Woke up to find the cat had crapped on the sofa despite having a litter tray less than 10 feet away.

Walked into the kitchen to find my son had been wandering in the night and had dragged all the fresh food out of the fridge and just left it on the side and the fridge door was still open (he is autistic)

carried a pile of ironing upstairs to be ironed and slipped on the stairs falling halfway down them again to bang into my new guitar snapping 3 strings and breaking my favourite picture in the process.

Opened the mail to find a massive gas bill and then remembered i had forgotton to post a really important letter, went to jump into the car before remembering that its sodding had it and wont start :rant:

There comes to a point in badness when things just keep on getting badder and badder and i know today is going to be one of those days :(

Yes me too!!

Vodafone annoyed me so much that I slammed the door to the roof terrace shut, which knocked down my massive mirror that I had balanced against it, smashing it to pieces!!!

I'm so peed off I haven't even bothered picking it up yet, it's just sitting there in bits, staring at me woefully. :sad:

Ohh you lot are having rough days arn't you!

I thought mine was till read this!

My eldest son woke up at about 1.30am feeling ill, was sick, cleaned it up got him settled, to do it all again with the youngest about half an hour later.

Can't go to school even though they are both now large as life!

Ordered them some new coats of a website, in blue just been delivered and they have sent black and grey, don't know if I can be bothered to return them!

Our little pup peed on the laminate floor in the kitchen, my wife hadn't noticed and attempted a triple salco when she stood in it, why do folk laugh when others fall over by the way? :huh:

So off I went with the adult dog and fell over her, landing flat on my back in a mucky puddle, the wife managed a smile when I told her. :hihi:

There comes to a point in badness when things just keep on getting badder and badder and i know today is going to be one of those days :(

It is just as well karma does exist then, as you are going to get good stuff back in absolute shedfulls, you being the wonderful person you are!

:)

It's just a matter of how long it's going to take ;)

John X

Yeah there was a knock at the door this morning and I was in bed and the door is never for me so I left it because I wasn't dressed and it turns out it was for me and it was the post man and now I have to wait 72 hours to collect the unknown package from town =[

I've not ordered anything, wonder what it could be.

Archived