Anyone protesting in London?

Geoff

Originally posted by panda79

no i want you to tell me

If you want me to work it out for you, you'll ned to ask politely

just think wot the police could have been doing rather than watch a bunch of losers

I wonder why you are so hostile to people exercising their right to free assembly. Talk of steel toecaps if protesters were to 'interrupt your shopping' shows some anger and resentment that people are demonstrating at all.

Any particular reason for this antipathy, or it just the terribly important matter of your uninterrupted shopping trip in town that motivates you

As for the police - they draft extra police in on overtime, specials, mounted and traffic cops for events exactly like these. you could level that sort of slanted remark at any cause for public gathering - like a football match.

...oh btw out of 150-200 how many children where they

I didn't actually stop to count the children, but there were a few there, some older than others. Your point being?

typical lefties

put it this way you cant be responsible parents if you can take your kids on protests ... but then again u do have to try an make it look it look like you have loads of followers

so what you marching about next week then ..... maybe its some 1 legged black lesbian freedom for black sisters

oh btw my shopping trip was good

Originally posted by panda79

typical lefties

put it this way you cant be responsible parents if you can take your kids on protests ... but then again u do have to try an make it look it look like you have loads of followers

so what you marching about next week then ..... maybe its some 1 legged black lesbian freedom for black sisters

oh btw my shopping trip was good

What about the Countryside Alliance marchers, would you call them typical lefties and irresponsible parents?

If somebody tried to bring in a law to, I don't know, stop you shopping, would you use your democratic right to march in protest?

Archived