What did you last see at the theatre?

Strix

Recently I've seen "sweet charity" at the crucible, "hello dolly" in worksop and "full monty - the musical" in Rotheram. Will be seeing "west side story" at the Beck in middlesex in a couple of weeks...

Desperate to see "wicked" when that opens in the west end in september, would also like to see "evita"....i wish i was in musicals:)

I've seen a lot of stuff this year including Saturday night fever, which i took my son to and he loved it.

Last thing i saw was Dirty Dusting, which was funny.

And have tickets for the Caretaker and something else with the West's in it in October, and Fiddler on the roof in Dec.

Will have to see what the Uni drama studio has to offer this year. Hope there is some good stuff.

I cant remember the last time I went to the theater because it was so long ago. I dont think ill be going for a while either because all we have here is an old railway carriage that doubles for a cinema and a theater, it only holds about 40 people.

Disney's Beauty and the Beast at Lyceum about a fortnight ago...

Meh, it was OK, bit slow in teh first half, second half was more interesting IMO, and as for the actress who played Belle, some of the barmaids in our local are better looking... Not that she was ugly, she was nice... I dunno maybe we were too far away from the stage to see her enough to appreciate her beauty :(

Overall, decent but not something I'd pay £53 for 2 tickets to see again.

Might go and see Joseph and his Dreamcoat again in November though, haven't been for a couple of years even though admittedly I've seen it loads.

Archived