What did you last see at the theatre?

Strix

I've never been the theatre, how sad is that

Try it, you might enjoy it!!! :-)

The last thing i saw was at the National Theatre in London, a show called 'Burn' about youth culture... It was brilliant, very moving.

• 1 month later...
There is a Harold Pinter Season coming up at Sheffield Theatres soon which Im looking forward to. If you can look past Nigel Harman and his big face advertising the The Caretaker, it looks like it should be good!

I'm off to see this on Friday, hope it's good.

16 years ago, I need to go more often. Last saw Sarafina on Broadway, New York. Brilliant play and the dancing / singing was out of this world and next level. Even saw Richard Gere in the vip section. Quality.

Not seen any plays locally or in London. would like to but i do not think many would interest me.

On Tuesday I went to see the Cholmondeleys and Featherstonehaughs (Chumleys and Fanshaws), one of the very best contemporary dance companies in Britain. They're not po-faced or precious like some performance groups. They're accessible and exciting and original. They were absolutely amazing, with loads of character and fun and cheekiness. But no-one else I've met since has heard of them, so I can't rave about it. (Apart from just now, of course.) :(

Archived