What ever happened to new age travellers ?

There are still somne in Sheffield. I was cleaning out my old house and getting rid of stuff, some guys were taking stuff from my bin. I went out to talk with them and ended up giving them some more stuff. I was pleased as I felt wasteful and they got some things they wanted/needed. Very nice chaps they were.
We need more Wombles in our society. I wonder if in years to come their will be a sort of religious Womble movement ?

Everyone under ground, overground, Wombling free...

Theres a new age site at the end of Wallace Road , about 10 vehicles... seems they are being left alone they have been there as long as ive been working in that area for last 10 years. There not hurting anyone...so leave em to it. :)

Theres a new age site at the end of Wallace Road , about 10 vehicles... seems they are being left alone they have been there as long as ive been working in that area for last 10 years. There not hurting anyone...so leave em to it. :)

Good on em, although on Google maps it looks like they are down to one van.

I must admit the thoughts of living outside of the society here has been appealing to me a few times in my life and I have spent times ruffing it, living in woods and privets, empty houses and all sorts in my youth.

My kids don't realise how privileged they are to have a roof let alone central heating.

Archived